This is my first article in Eduplaycloud blogging site. Eduplaycloud idea started few years back when I observed my kid playing games. It is unbelievable the amount of focus, energy and engagement that are shown when he played.

I wanted to convert this same energy into something more useful. I wished that I have control on the content of the game and thought what if there is educational content in the game, what if I can change this content. 

It took me some time to brainstrom ideas and develop them. Now we are approaching our launch date of 1-Apr-2019 and I thought to start a series of articles explaining gamification concept applied on learning.


I hope that you enjoy reading our blog and comment on the ideas in the articles. Don't forget to check our web site www.eduplaycloud.com and subscribe to our email newsletter. Please connect to us on soical media to know our latest news.


Welcome to our journey of Eduplaycloud.



Comments